"Posessed" Between Bites
Between Bites connects communities and charities through food-inspired storytelling. For their 2nd anniversary, this event takes place at Green Street Smoked Meats. The theme of the celebration is "Posessed," where an array of local personalities, from writers, chefs, restauranteurs, and mixologists read.
- Richard Roeper, Movie columnist, Chicago Sun-Times, richardroeper.com
- Christine Cikowski, Co-Chef/Co-Owner, Honey Butter Fried Chicken and Sunday Dinner Club
- Kevin Hickey, Chef/Partner, Duck Inn, Bottlefork and Partner/Director of Food & Beverage, Rockit Ranch
- Sara Gasbarra, Owner/Lead Garden Girl, Verdura
- Peter Frost, Food/Dining/Beverage reporter, Crain's Chicago Business
- Liz Grossman, Managing Editor, Plate magazine, Between Bites Co-Founder
More info here.