3/4 cup - Red pepper, julienned
1 1/2 cup - Mushrooms (sliced)
1 1/2 cup - Zucchini julienned
3/4 cup - Onion (chopped)
2 - Garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp - Dried oregano
10 - Eggs, large
1 1/4 cup - Whole milk
1 1/2 cup - Sharp cheddar (shredded)
1/2 cup - Parmesan (grated)
1 1/2 tsp - Salt
1 lb - Cream Cheese
3 cups - Spaghetti (cooked)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brush 10" round pan lightly with oil, cut a piece of parchment, place in pan, brush again with oil, and set aside.
3. Sauté onions and garlice in olive oil until soft, then add red pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini and continue to cook until soft.
4. Drain off liquid and add oregano, salt, and pepper. Set aside to cool a little.
5. In large mixer bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper, cheddar, and parmesan on low speed. When combined, add cream cheese in small bite-size bits (pull pieces by hand).
6. Put cooked spaghetti into pan. Do the same with the vegetables. Pour in the egg mixture and mix with your hands so that all the components are equally distributed within the pan.
7. Pat down so that as much of the solids are covered with the liquid as possible.
8. Bake for 30-40 minutes until firm to the touch and lightly brown. It will puff up and settle when cool. Serve immediately.
9. If you want to serve it the next day, bake for only 25 minutes, cool and refrigerate. When ready to serve, cut into slices and reheat for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
10. Serve on a bed of lightly sautéed tomato sauce.